"A megalázottak kitűnő színészekké válnak...Muszáj nekik... Az életük tele van fájdalommal és szégyennel, de úgy tesznek, mintha nem lenne semmi baj. Ez a legnagyobb alakításuk..." Pintér Marianna Manka




if you feel you are beaten at home, it is important to try to get help from someone.


First of all, I'd like to point out and tell you in big letters that if they hurt you, IT IS NOT YOUR MISTAKE !!! No child deserves to be hurt!

Don't stay alone with your pain, please. I know it is not easy to talk about it or ask for help, but if you have already reached this site, it is to tell me that you are thinking about it, maybe talk about it and believe it is a huge step! The next step could be to tell someone what's wrong with you.


- Choose someone you trust, this can be a grandparent, a neighbor, a friend of your friend, a teacher, a religious leader, a doctor, a school psychologist, etc.


"If you feel it is hard for you to talk about this, face it down in a letter." You don't have to describe everything, just as much as you would betray your situation, but it is good from the point of view of trying to describe as much as possible. Believe me, it helps a lot if you write it yourself if you manage to send it (or give it to) to a person you trust, then you did the next big step again. You can ask to talk about the letter alone and choose a place and time where no one and nothing will disturb you in the conversation. Do not be afraid, you will not condemn me, will thank you for your trust and will not leave you if you want to.


- It's hard to start a conversation. If you choose to talk to someone about what happened to you, maybe you can get started:

* I'd like to say something, but I don't know how.

* It's hard for me to talk about this, but I want to tell you something important.

* I would need a Council for a difficult thing for me.

* You can also say that you want to ask a friend for help or advice, and if you are already afraid, you can tell that it is really about you.

* If you are first interested in your trusted response, then let's first say that you think about having a child at home?


- You can go to the Child Welfare Service near your place of residence and ask for help.


After that, it will not be easy, but you are beyond the hardest steps and if you have done these steps, I am also saying that I AM VERY GRAY!


Please keep in mind that YOU ARE NOT OVER LIGHTING ANYWHERE and did anything to you, NOT YOUR ERROR!